Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kendall is One!

Here are some of Kendall's 1 Year pictures along with her cake smash pics!



Kendall REALLY enjoyed the cake!


Pretty in Pink

Such a happy girl!



The End!

**If you'd like to see more...email me!**

7 comments:

Jenifer said...

OK I LOVE the pink skirt. Could Bry borrow it? Kendall is so cute.

Kelly Tarro said...

love the pics...cousin kendall is adorable as always!

Miranda Henson said...

You have such a beautiful family!! Paige is so freakin adorable and Jackson is a hoot. Hope you are well :)

Miranda Henson said...

Oops, I meant to type Kendall. haha
Paige is cute too ;)

Team Leslie said...

What a beautiful girl:)

Team Leslie said...

p.s. I love the new blog header - family picture.

Anonymous said...

After all the food keep the weight off by going to the Gold’s gyms in Dallas.