Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Kendall!!

It's official! I don't have anymore babies in the house!! And I no longer have to talk about age in terms of months or weeks! Yay! Although...now I'm constantly saying, "She just turned 1". I cannot believe that Kendall is already 1 year old! The year has just flown by. Kenndall brings so much joy to our lives everyday. When she's not checking you out with her serious face...she always has a beautiful smile (full of teeth) for us. She LOVES her big brother Jackson. One of her favorite things to do is steal the toys that he is playing with. Kendall is constantly looking for Jackson when he is not around, usually at school, and she is not content until she has found him. Kendall's first word was actually Jackson!


So far...raising a little girl has been about the same as raising a little boy...I hear that changes as they get older. Kendall is a little more laid back than Jackson and is a lot more petite than Jackson was as a baby. Here are Kendall's 12 month stats:
Weight: 20 pounds - 25th percentile
Height: 28 1/2 inches - 25th percentile
**Kendall is now sleeping 11-12 hours at night...Yippee!! (teething was rough)
**She is not talking yet...but says, Jackson, Dada, Mama, cracker
**She points to animals in books
**Loves reading books
**Loves anything that Jackson is doing
**Walks around the house with her walking toys
We are so proud of our little girl! We love you Baby Kendall!
'Baby Kendall' - we have all called Kendall this since she was in my tummy...I wonder when we will stop, or if it is stuck for good? :)

6 comments:

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

And WOW - what a great picture!

Shannon K. said...

Love that girl! I think she'll always be your "baby." :)

Jenifer said...

Happy Birthday Kendall. She is so sweet.
I wish Bry would sleep like that we are lucky to get 5 hours at a time.

Kelly Tarro said...

we love baby kendall and yes, she will always be known as our baby kendall!

Team Leslie said...

Happy Birthday baby Kendall. We love you!

Mike and MK said...

Yea! She is precious and I can't wait to see how much she has grown!