Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Pics!

Finally! I've posted some of our family pictures. This post is long overdue and there are a lot of favorites. If you would like to see some more...yes, there are actually more...email me and I can send you the link! Enjoy!
This picture has a funny story...Shannon told us to look at each other and act like we love each other...well, it lasted about 1 second and Paul and I busted out laughing! We couldn't keep a straight face!
Daddy and Kendall
Grandpa and Jackson...Thank you Grandpa for helping us today! We couldn't have done it without you!


Now we know where Jackson gets 'the Jackson' look from!




Aww...so sweet!




Daddy and Kendall

Kendall and Mommy
Big Hugs!


5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Those are all great. Such a beautiful family.

Kelly Tarro said...

great pictures...shannon really does a good job...please send me the link!

TeamRiss said...

Jeeeze, these pictures are just awesome! You guys are so photogenic- love them!

Team Leslie said...

I LOVE the pictures! Beautiful!

Jessica Brame said...

Y'all are the prettiest family I've ever seen in my whole life!!! I love the pic of Jackson hugging you!!! sooooooooo cute!