Let's see...where to begin... We didn't have a very eventful weekend, but it seemed to fly by! On Saturday afternoon, Jackson and Daddy were outside doing the lawn...Well, Jackson watched from inside running from window to window so to make sure Daddy was in site at all times. After he was finished with the loud lawn mower, we went outside to watch the rest of the excitement. Jackson LOVES anything to do with water...and at one point was begging to use the hose! :)
I can explain this picture...Jackson loves to vacuum and begs, almost daily, for me to get out the 'big' vacuum so we can clean. Yay! So...I was going to save this for Christmas, but we just couldn't resist. Now Jackson has his very own Hoover!
Wants Daddy to hurry up
It looks so real that I think Jackson thinks it is real! That is probably why he likes it so much. This kept him busy for hours on Saturday.
On Sunday afternoon we went over to Grammy and Grandpa Hiller's house to swim and eat dinner. Aunt Megan was the guest of honor. She is just home for a few days before rush starts.
Jackson is helping himself to some chips and salsa






2 comments:
OMG that vacuum is awesome! Katie follows me around with her little vacuum when I vacuum. It's too cute.
Hey Lindsay!
Saw your link on Natalie's blog...Jackson is PRECIOUS!!! Such a beautiful family!!!
See you at Nat's shower!
Stephanie
Post a Comment