Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Catch Up

Since we are knew to the blogging thing...I thought I should do a catch up post. When we got a new computer we were unable to transfer pictures for a while. So, here are some old pictures and pictures we were never able to put on smugmug.
The Queen and King at the Children's Museum.



Some old playgroup pictures
Andon, Katie and Jackson




I wish I could say Jackson enjoys brushing his teeth this much.




Grandpa Hiller and Jackson 'driving'


Grandpa Hollas and Jackson

Eating an apple at dinner. This is the one way we've been able to keep Jackson at the dinner table while we finish eating dinner.







Warning...If you have a Propel bottle in your possession, Jackson will wrestle you for it. He loves drinking out of the bottle like a big boy.




A day at the zoo.





That's all for now!


2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging! It's fun and it helps me to remember to take pictures of everything. Friends and family love it too. Can't wait to see more!

Jenifer said...

I am so excited to see your blog. We can not wait to see you soon.