Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Colorado...July, 2009

My parents place in Steamboat is awesome!! We love to come here in the summer to escape the Texas heat and spend time with family.


Grammie and Kendall


Jackson trying to find his way out of the human maze...he was running all around and having so much fun!


Papa and Kendall

Jackson's new best friend...Uncle Dick

Such a happy girl

Mommy and the wiggle worms!

So cute...

Happpy 4th of July!

Ahhh....vacation...




Jackson making a donation to the Steamboat Firefighters at the 4th of July Parade


Sparklers!
The fireworks were loud!


A game of soccer at the park



Kendall was playing too!

poor Hazie! Kendall LOVES her!
watching the balloons out the kitchen window


cuteness...



Hot air balloon rodeo
Jackson watching all the balloons...it was chilly in the morning!


Hanging out on the balcony watching the balloons



Paigey-poo!


Trying to get a pic of Kendall and Paige...they were not impressed with the grass. :)

3 comments:

Bows & Bling said...

What a beautiful familY! Love the new updates! Congratulations on your new home. It's gorgeous! I know you must be SO excited! I hope to be able to see it soon!

Kelly Tarro said...

can we go back to steamboat yet?

seegerfamily said...

It looks absolutely beautiful! I don't know how you got on the plane to come back to this yucky weather! I love the pictures with the balloons!