Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love my munchkins!

A lot of people have been doing this with their pictures and I think it's really great! So...since I've been a bad blogger lately..I thought I'd put together a little montage of what we've been up to in April. Actually this is just one weekend...it was hard to decide between all of the pictures...so I just used these! Hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Awww cute!!! :) What is that second song? It's from a movie right?

Kelly Tarro said...

wait, are we supposed to hear jackson talking??

Lindsay H said...

No silly...I did that on purpose!! I'll post the talking later! :)

Team Leslie said...

I love this! I wish we could hear them talking in those videos....I'm curious to know:) Kendall is starting to look more like you Linds; beautiful girls. And of course Jackson is adorable!