Wow! Has it really been over a month since I've blogged? There is so much to post about...so much has happened. This is going to be a long post. So...long story short...we've had playdates, decks built, kite flying with papa hiller, family day at Jackson's school, birthday parties galore, first bites of cereal, first popsicle of the season, vacuuming, and I'm sure I'm missing a lot...but we'll start there. :)
enjoying the first popsicle of the season...you can see the new railing on the deck in the background
Family Day at Jackson's school!
We had so much fun watching and joining in all the activities for the day!
Jackson and Colin playing at the water table (Grammie trying not to get wet)
waiting patiently for lunch
this is what you get when you ask a toddler to smile...so funny!
such a sweet big brother...Jackson LOVES holding Kendall baby
First bites of cereal






2 comments:
Awesome pictures! It looks like you guys have had a super fun month! Jackson looks like such a big boy at preschool. :)
What a great month y'all had! I love the pix of Jackson holding Kendall & the kite flying w/ papa hiller - so sweet!
Avery can't wait to see y'all again soon.
Post a Comment