Kendall is smiling more and more each day...and also growing and growing

I don't think we're ready for bows yet.


Jackson just figured out he can get into the swing

Jackson entertaining Kendall during tummy time

All stretched out

Sitting in her bumbo seat...and looking to the LEFT. GO KENDALL!!


3 comments:
I haven't checked blogs in a while so I was so excited to see that you just updated:) She is getting more adorable all the time - and growing!! And Jackson is such a great big brother!
It is never too early for bows! She looks so cute! I'm going to get you some snappies to try in my next bow order. ;-) Look at her sit in the bumbo!
I love it that Jackson is getting into her toys. That is an adorable picture of him entertaining her during tummy time; such a great big brother!
Post a Comment